In-person sessions are suspended for now. Sessions will be held remotely Online starting March 16. Using Secure Video . See below for more info. If you have questions please call 937-319-4448 . These services are temporary. When it is safe to do so , we will be back in the office
Telehealth- Online Therapy for your safety and ours
What you need to know about Online Therapy
It is Encrypted and HIPPA Compliant . It is a simple easy to use system. User friendly is an understatement. Once you schedule either by calling 937-319-4448
or by clicking the Book Online Now button. When this is done and you are scheduled:
· You will get an email with a link once your appointment is scheduled. It will be from “Secure Video” which uses ZOOM
· Just click the link and follow the directions. If you run into problems just call the office. 937-671-1589
· Please note that all future sessions will be conducted this way.
· It is all encrypted and HIPPA compliant . Just please be mindful of your own surroundings.
· You can access the link on your Phone, Laptop, PC , MAC, or IPAD
· You will still be able to Call and Schedule appointments and cancel them or you can do it online at www.riverscapecounseling.com and click the Book Online Now button
· If you have trouble or Questions please call us.
· Please call in, as well, if you need to reschedule. This can be done through our website too.
We will get through this together. Be Safe Be Well
BEST PRACTICES FOR CLIENTS DURING CORONAVIRUS
We know that there’s widespread concern in our community about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and we want you to know that your health is our top priority.
With the increasing uncertainty and growing number of infected individuals in our state, we encourage you to listen to our state recommendations. Though the risk remains low, it’s essential to take a proactive approach to minimize exposure.
Teletherapy sessions (2-way video) are now available
We will continue to evaluate best practices as new information and guidance emerge. Rest assured, services will continue to be accessible, whether via teletherapy.
Please refer to the CDC, World Health Organization, and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for additional information, and maintain awareness of official communications.
Serving the Underserved
We have worked with over
6744 people in the Downtown Dayton, Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in catering and meeting the needs of those who are sometimes overlooked. Special populations include Minority groups, Multicultural, LGBTQ, Elderly , Abused Individuals, Non-Traditional Relationships, Disabled, Juveniles, Gifted, Foster Families and Blended Families. These populations are often underrepresented and quality care is often hard to come by. Our proven methods and research based approach will bring about insight and allow you to finally make the changes necessary to alleviate pain and bring about peace.
Healing Starts Here
Affordable, Accessible, Attentive
We're Here. Ready to Help You and Your Loved Ones
"This time like all times is a very good one , if we but know what to do with it."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Our hoofbeats as many, but our hearts beat as one." - Author Unknown
"I Survived because the fire inside of me burned brighter than the fire outside of me" -Author Unknown
"The only real prison is fear and the only real freedom is freedom from fear" -Aung San Suu Kyi
"We fall in love by chance , we stay in love by choice."
We Can Help You into
Your Next Chapter
Sign language interpretation is available free of charge to persons who are deaf or hard of hearing. These services will be provided to the client or client's companion for the endurance of the treatment with Riverscape Counseling.